passionforfashion ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   facebook   ·   tumblr  ·   home   ·   dashboard   · follow





about
♥ Hi there, welcome to my blog. I'm Dora Pereira, i love music and fashion. Enjoy.
"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
— Marilyn Monroe


tumblroll

agenda
06/15 school
06/16 tumblr
06/17 tumblr
06/18 sleep


screw them
Quero estar nas alturas, bem alto; e quero estar livre para saber que as coisas que faço estão certas; quero estar livre, apenas eu.. Don't dream it, be it.


mail


Banners






disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

 
Here I like to post photos of clothing and stuff that I like a lot and what I think you might like too.

I love tumblr. I love speaking english but I'm portuguese. I love cats. I love the sea. Love the calm beach. California... I'd like to go there someday. But I'm also a fan of fashion and I really like all those trendy things

Music, fashion, trends, sea, sky, blue, crochet, USA, tumblr, The Blue Lagoon, Pink Floyd, Bradley Cooper, breach, river, LA, freedom, friends, drawing, humour, jokes, Supernatural, watching TV, Coldplay.

Name:
Dora Pereira
Birth.:
04/29
Age:
15
From:
Portugal
Follow back?
If I like you're blog, then yes.
Themes for tumblr:

http://umapequenapoeta-themes.tumblr.com/
http://themes-latetowrite.tumblr.com/
http://hugm-e.tumblr.com/

You're blog is sh*t, horrible and blah blah blah:
image

Are you jealous ?

image



Me

Etiquetas:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk